Control Mouse with Your Body Gestures
So you do not need any additional hardware setup to do this thing just a webcam installed will work perfect. Now what’s the use about this tool well as mentioned on their official website CameraMouse.org its really a good tool for people with some disabilities or for anyone having problem to navigate the mouse with their hands just fix a spot and you are ready to rock and roll. Control Mouse With Body Gesture
So now just check out below steps on how to download this tool and use this on your PC or laptop and get an awesome wireless Kinect experience right away.
- Download CameraMouse [Link]
- Now extract the .zip package and you will get a .exe setup, double click it.
- Now just follow steps and install this software on your PC.
- Now you will get a green rectangle icon on your desktop double click it and you will have this tool running.
- Now you will see your webcam running and your face would be visible.
- Now just use your mouse to click on any part of your face or body to track.
- Now a green rectangle would be marked on that place.
- Now it will start moving as you move and now you will see your mouse moving as your part move’s that’s it.
- Now you can easily click on any part and enjoy mouse movements with gesture’s.
- Now to use click’s just open settings and under clicking Tick Mark it.
- Now choose settings and when ever you want a click just wait for that seconds and mouse will automatically click on that place.
To stay updated about our posts... like us on facebook =>The Blogger